About Skol Manufacturing Company
Skol Manufacturing Company based in Chicago, Illinois services clients all over the country making metal parts in cold rolled steel, galvanized steel, stainless steel and aluminum. We also produce custom work in bronze, brass and copper. Skol fabricates custom lighting fixtures for commercial and institutional applications, electronic cabinets, chassis, and construction parts. In addition we construct precision parts for OEMs, electrical applications and traditional job shop custom work from client provided drawings and blue prints.
In 2009, Skol introduced 2 new green industry products, our Ultra Clean Edge perimeter edging for green roofs and the Assemble and Learn Green Roof Model.
Why Choose Skol?
- Most quotes turned around in 2-24 hours.
- Extremely accurate fabrication with tolerances to .005″.
- Fast order fulfillment of custom parts in 48 hours to 7 business days.
- We provide all finishing services including full component assembly.
- We drop ship your products as needed.
Skol has been considered one of the top precision sheet metal job shops in Chicago for decades. We specialize in high mix low volume runs, job sizes of 20 to 5000. Processes include CNC punching, forming up to 10 foot lengths and MIG, TIG and Spot welding assemblies.